Covid-19 Park Guidelines
Given the current crisis we are all facing we would like to let you know about the new measures we are implementing in the restaurant and visitor centre to help minimise the spread of Covid-19.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE DOING…………
While our team are very well trained in hygiene best practice and adhere to a strict morning and evening cleaning schedule, we are stepping up our endeavours as follows:
- All tables will be sprayed with antibacterial spray and thoroughly cleaned after each customer leaves (incl. condiments)
- All chair backs will also be sprayed and cleaned after each sitting.
- All cutlery will be handed out only when customers have food to ensure that there is little opportunity for cross-contamination of utensils.
- All staff will sanitize their hands after each instance of handling money.
- The credit card machines will be wiped with antibacterial spray after each transaction where the keypad is used.
- All door handles, handrails and counters will be cleaned regularly.
- There are sanitizer points throughout the building
- All bathroom cleaning cycle will be increased.
HERE’S WHAT WE WOULD ASK YOU TO DO…………
We would appreciate it if you could help us by doing the following:
- Please book your tickets on line so we are aware of your arrival time.
- Please continue to thoroughly wash your hands as often as possible.
- Please use contactless payment when possible.
- People won’t be offended if you don’t shake hands with them.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow as advised by all the medical experts.
- If you feel sick please stay at home, as much as we love to see you and appreciate and need your business if you are unwell it could affect us all.
THANK YOU AND PLEASE STAY SAFE